top of page


We specalise in residential and commercial conveyancing property settlements across South Australia.

CPC Lawyers conveyancing process  experienced Adelaide conveyancers - Adelaide South Australia

Conveyancing is the process of transferring the ownership of property from one individual to another. Whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, our team specialises in all areas of conveyancing for both vendors and purchasers.


Our experienced conveyancing and property law teams can assist you every step of the way with your property settlement.

Buying or selling property can be a very exciting yet overwhelming time- From a contract review to settlement day, we're your turn-key solution.

CPC Lawyers are here to help with all stages of property transactions.


  • Legal advice regarding real estate contract law.

  • The cooling-off periods.

  • Preparation of contracts and conditions.

  • Preparation of Form 1 documents and ordering appropriate searches. 

  • Review of contracts, Form 1 documents and conditions.

  • Preparation of the Memorandum of Transfer.

  • Auction contracts and off-the-plan purchases.

  • Cost appraisal, including stamp duty and disbursements.

  • Property tenancy includes joint tenants and tenants in common.

  • Commercial property & leases.

  • Attend settlement at the Land Titles Office or via PEXA and arrange notification to authorities.

  • Advice in regard to easements and restrictive covenants on title searches.

  • Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances.

  • Advice for first home buyers, including the First Home Owner Grant.

  • Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.


we are South Australia's experienced conveyancers. We get conveyancing in SA. You can trust in our Adelaide-based conveyancers to take care of your property transactions in SA.
Read up on some of the most frequently asked questions we get asked in relation to property conveyancing in South Australia.
Our residential conveyancing fee is fixed.
 CPC Lawyers Adelaide is an experienced team of property conveyancers in Adelaide and Regional South Australia
 stress-free conveyancing. We specialise in residential & commercial conveyancing services across south australia.
Conveyancing made easy - quick and affordable for buyers and sellers in Adelaide.

Legal advice regarding real estate contract law.

The Process
CPC Lawyers is is one of South Australia’s most experienced conveyancing service

Our Approach

We understand that sales and purchases can be complicated in nature. As your conveyancer, we will guide you through the process, clarify any areas of the contract you may be unsure of and, importantly, keep you up to date on the progress of your settlement.

We recommend that you organise a conveyancer as soon as you are considering selling or purchasing property, rather than waiting until legal documents are ready to be signed.

Our conveyancing services are fixed price with no additional hidden costs or fees.

Here at CPC Lawyers our team of Conveyancing professionals, are here to guide and support you through this often stressful journey. Purchasing A house? Selling? lets us help you settle with sucess and on time

Frequently Asked Questions

conveyancing is a necessary part of buying and selling property and land.
Our team are specialists in property law and have all the expertise and experience to help you buy and sell
We act for purchasers and vendors in all kinds.


On The Blog

bottom of page